List of parishes in the Australian Capital Territory
Revision as of 09:34, August 21, 2005 by Pistevo
|This article forms part of the series|
|Orthodoxy in Australia Timeline |
Orthodoxy in New Zealand Timeline
Gk Orthodox Archd. of ANZ
|GOA Aus - Abp Stylianos|
Antiochian - Archim. Basil (Patr. Vicar)
ROCOR - Met Hilarion
Serbian - Bp Irinej
Romanian - Bp Michael
GOM NZ - Met Amphilochios
| Episcopal Assembly of Oceania|
| Antiochian Orthodox |
Greek Orthodox (Aus)
O.L. of Kazan
|Proph. Elias |
St John Mtn
St Sava (Elaine)
|Edit this box|
- Antiochian Orthodox Mission of St. Ignatius, Farrer. Language: English.
- Greek Orthodox Parish-Community of St. Nicholas, Kingston.
- Russian Orthodox Parish of St. John the Baptist, Canberra. Rector: V. Rev. Fr. Alexander Morozov, with Protodeacon Basil Yakimov. Language: Slavonic. 
- Russian Orthodox Mission of St Stephen of Perm, Canberra. Rector: Rev. Fr. George Robinson. Language: English. 
- Serbian Orthodox Parish of St George, Forrest. Language: Serbian.
- Serbian Orthodox Parish of St Sava, Farrer. Language: Serbian.
- Greek Orthodox Parish of St. Demetrius, Queanbeyan.
- Parish Listing for the First Archdiocesan District of New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory, Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia.
- Parish Listing for the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of Australia and New Zealand
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches in Australia
- Parish Listing for the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia - Diocese of Australia and New Zealand.