Theodore may refer to any of the following saints:
- Great Martyrs and Warrior saints:
- Theodore Stratelates ("the General"), "of Heraclea", ("the General"); February 8 (d. 319)
- Theodore the Tyro ("the Recruit"), Amasea of Turkey February 17 (d. 306)
- Theodore Trichinas, "Hair-Shirt Wearer", April 20. (d. 4th-5th C)
- Theodore the Sykeote, Bp. of Anastasiopolis, April 22 (d. 613)
- Theodore the Sanctified, of Egypt, disciple of Pachomius the Great, May 16 (d. 5th C).
- Theodore, Bp. of Pavia, May 20 (d. 778).
- Theodore of Tarsus, ABp. of Canterbury, September 19 (d. 690)
- Theodore the Studite, monk, opponent of iconoclasm, and hymnographer November 11 (d. 826).
- Patr. Theodore I of Rome, November 24 (d. 642)
- Theodore Graptus "the Branded", confessor, brother of St. Theophanes the Hymnographer and Confessor (see October 11), December 27 (d. c, 840).
- Theodore of Smolensk, Prince of Smolensk and Yaroslavl', 13th century
- Theodore Kvelteli, Theodore Priest († 1609), Georgian hero.
- Theodore of Komogovo
- Theodore, Philippa, and Companions for Theodore of Perge, 3rd century martyr and saint
- Patr. Theodore IV of Antioch, "Balsamon" (d. 1199)
- Theodore of Grammont, 1st Bp. of Octodurum
It may refer to the Fool-for-Christs:
- Blessed Theodore of Novgorod, Fool-for-Christ (January 19)
- Theodore, Fool-for-Christ (February 25)
It may also refer to the Mother of God of St. Theodore (August 16), an icon named after Theodore Stratelates.