List of parishes in the South Island (NZ)
- Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia and New Zealand: V. Rev. Fr George Bosauder is the Dean of the Deanery of New Zealand, under the omophorion of Metropolitan Archbishop Basilios (Kodseie) of Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
- Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Australia: His Eminence, Amphilochios of New Zealand, is the ruling metropolitan of the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of New Zealand.
- Romanian Orthodox Diocese of Australia and New Zealand. Bishop Michael (Filimon) [
- Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia: His Grace, Archbishop Hilarion (Kapral) of Sydney, is the ruling bishop of the Diocese of Australia and New Zealand.
|This article forms part of the series|
|Orthodoxy in NZ - Timeline |
Gk Orthodox Archd. of ANZ
|Greek - Met Amphilochios|
Antiochian - Apr Jack Witbrock
ROCOR - Apr Vladimir Boikov
Serbian - Apr Velibor Bojičić
Romanian - Bp Mihail
|Edit this box|
- Romanian Orthodox Church of Saint Archdeacon Stephen. Priest: Fr Dumitru-Dan Hayworth. Language: Romanian & English
- Antiochian Orthodox Church of Christchurch. Rector: Rev Fr Victor Didenco. Language: Romanian, Slavonic, Moldovan and English.
- Greek Orthodox Church of the Dormition of Our Lady. Rector: vacant. Language: Greek.
- Romanian Orthodox Church of Dormition of Virgin Mary. Priest: Fr Dumitru-Dan Hayworth. Language: Romanian & English
- Russian Orthodox Church of St Nicholas (ROCOR). Rector: Priest Arkady Trashkov. Language: Slavonic.
- Antiochian Orthodox Church of St Michael the Archangel. Rector: Fr. Christian Hristov Language: English, Slavonic.
- Romanian Orthodox Church of Saint Basil the Great. Priest: Fr Dumitru-Dan Hayworth. Language: Romanian & English
|Parishes in Australasia and Oceania|