(Redirected from Job)
Job may refer to the following:
- Job the Long-suffering († ca.1650 B.C.), May 6
- Job (Kniahynytsky) of Manyava Skete, Monk († 1621), June 24[note 1]
- Job of Pochaev († 1651), October 28 and August 28
- Job (Kundria) of Ugolka († 1985)
- Job I of Antioch († 826)
- Job of Alexandria, Patriarch of Alexandria († 960)[note 2]
- Job of Moscow, first Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia († 1607)
- Job (Boretsky) of Kiev († 1631)
- Job of Novgorod, Metropolitan of Novgorod the Great and Pskov († 1716)
- Job (Kresovich) of Kazan († ca.1960)
- Job (Osacky) of Chicago († 2009)
- Book of Job, in the Old Testament
- Answer to Job, a 1952 book by Carl Gustav Jung that addresses the moral, mythological and psychological implications of the Book of Job.
- Book of Job in Byzantine illuminated manuscripts, fourteen known Byzantine manuscripts of the Book of Job dating from the 9th to 14th centuries.
- St. Job (Kniahynytsky) and St. Theodosius of the Manjavsky Skete.
- During his tenure as Patriarch, Emperor Nicephorus Phocas, seized several cities in Syria, which provoked the destructive anger of Muslims against Christians.
- Righteous Job the Long-Suffering. OCA - Feasts and Saints
- Great Synaxaristes: (Greek) Ὁ Ἅγιος Ἰὼβ ὁ Προφήτης ὁ Δίκαιος. 6 Μαΐου. ΜΕΓΑΣ ΣΥΝΑΞΑΡΙΣΤΗΣ.
- Dr. Alexander Roman. June. Calendar of Ukrainian Orthodox Saints (Ukrainian Orthodoxy - Українське Православ'я)
- Repose of the Venerable Job, Abbot and Wonderworker of Pochaev. OCA - Feasts and Saints.
- Uncovering of the relics of the Venerable Job, Abbot and Wonderworker of Pochaev. OCA - Feasts and Saints.
- Very Rev. Fr. Dr. Edward Pehanich. A New Saint for Carpatho-Russia: St Job of Ugolka. American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese of the U.S.A. Retrieved: 10 January, 2014.