The Prophetologion (Slavonic: Paremijnik) is a text that contains the Old Testament Lectionary readings appointed at Vespers and at other services during the Church year. There have also been texts containing the Lenten Lectionary which have been published in English. Although it is not a Prophetologion, one classic text that contains the most commonly used portions of the entire Lectionary is "Divine Prayers and Services of the Catholic Orthodox Church of Christ" by Fr. Seraphim Nassar — commonly known as "The Nassar Five-Pounder."
Prophetolgions in English
- There is a very well done Prophetolgion by Reader Peter Gardner, which uses the Boston Psalter for prokimena, and traditional English for the readings.
- In 2012, Bishop Demetri (Khoury) of Jableh of the Antiochian Archdiocese produced a Prophetologion  which is freely available as a download.
- Archimandrite Ephrem (Lash)has produced an online Prophetologion,[note 1] translating the Old Testament texts from the Septuagint.
- Prophetologion (Bishop Demtri (Khoury)
- Lenten Lectionary
- Practical Tips on How To Build a Liturgical Library
- Prophetolgion by Reader Peter Gardner
- In order to view this resource, navigate to this link and then click “Code” and “Download ZIP”. Afterwards, open the ZIP file and extract to any folder. Finally, on File Explorer, open the folder “original” and double click the “prophetologion.htm” file. Open it in any navigator.