Difference between revisions of "Vigen Guroian"
Revision as of 09:14, September 7, 2006
Vigen Guroian is an Armenian Orthodox theologian whose writing has focused primarily in ethics. He is presently Professor of Theology at Loyola College in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Rallying the Really Human Things: Moral Imagination in Politics, Literature, and Everyday Life. Intercollegiate Studies Institute, 2005.
- Incarnate Love: Essays in Orthodox Ethics, 2nd revised and expanded edition. South Bend: University of Notre Dame Press, 2002.
- Inheriting Paradise: Meditations on Gardening. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1999.
- Tending the Heart of Virtue: How Classic Stories Awaken a Child's Moral Imagination. New York: Oxford University Press, 1998.
- Life's Living Toward Dying: A Theological and Medical-Ethical Study. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1996.
- Faith, Church, Mission: Essays for a Renewal in the Armenian Church. Press of the Prelacy of the Armenian Church of America, 1995.
- Ethics after Christendom: Toward an Ecclesial Christian Ethics. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1994.