Useful Links on OrthodoxWiki
Resources for OrthodoxWiki Editors
(Based on a similar section of Basil's.)
Saints and Feasts
- Feasts and Saints of the Church Year on the Orthodox Church in America site
- Complete List of Saints from the website of the Protection of the Mother of God Church (ROCOR) in Rochester, New York
- Church Calendar and Search for a Saint from the goarch website
- Synaxarion from the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America website
- Typikon 2005 (pdf) from the Swedish Exarchate of the True (Old Calendar) Orthodox Church of Greece website
- The Christian Classics Ethereal Library a wonderful repository of patristic translations
- Saints Index from the website of the Church of Saint Patrick (Roman Catholic) in Washington, DC
- All the Hierarchs of the Orthodox Church in alphabetical order (Orthodox Research Institute)
- A Dictionary of Orthodox Terminology (goarch)
I am married to a seminarian at the Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology in Brookline, Massachusetts.
A convert from Catholicism, I was chrismated on January 25, 2004, the feast day of St. Gregory the Theologian. I chose the name Magdalene for my middle name to honor my patron saint, St. Mary Magdalene, whose feast day is July 22.
One of my favorite authors is Frederica Mathewes-Green.
Pray for me, a sinner.
My husband came from Romania to pursue undergraduate studies. His most recent degree is a doctorate in computer science. At Holy Cross, he participates in the school's soccer and basketball teams. He enjoys chanting, working for the Church, and sharing really bad puns. He is nigh invulnerable and quite tall, both on purpose.
My husband's parish assignment is at St. Vasilios Greek Orthodox Church  in Peabody, Massachusetts. He is involved in adult education as well as teaching the hymns of the Church to the church school students.
|I hereby reissue all of my edits before November 22, 2005, under both the GNU Free Documentation License as well as the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license (version 2.5 or later), unless explicitly noted otherwise, in conformity with the revised OrthodoxWiki default copyright policy.|