I'm a graduate of The Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I note that many users here are clergy or somehow related. While I am not, I'm still young...so we'll see. I do wish to attend seminary at least for more education in my faith.
To the right is a picture of me on a mission trip to Alaska. I was there about a month after my (then future) wife went there and it was because of our individual mission trips that we met up later.
A note for my articles - I'm quite new to Wiki-ing. Please don't hesitate to criticize, I'll take it as a compliment!
Below is some unnecessary, but fun personal information
- Birthday - April 19, 1984
- Born and raised in Sayreville, NJ
- Lived in Cambridge, MA and Boston, MA
- Currently living in the Murray Hill neighborhood of New York City
Family - I'm blessed to have the following support behind me
- Wife, Tatiana
- Sister, Jamie, 5 years older than me
- Mother, Sandra
- Father, Robert
- Ss. Peter and Paul (South River, NJ) (website) - (A member of the OCA)
- I'm the 4th generation to attend and get married there
- Served as altar boy for...well a very long time