- 1 «Χ ρ ι σ τ ό ς Α ν έ σ τ η»
- 2 Our Lord, the most Sweet Jesus, Eternal Bridegroom of my soul
- 3 Hail, unwedded Bride Panagia
- 4 Hail, Michael Archistratige interecede for us
- 5 My Patron Saint(s)
- 6 Touched by a Saint
- 7 Structure of the Church of Greece
- 8 Church of Panagia Ekatontapyliani - Hundred Doors (Paros)
- 9 Patmos island
- 10 Naxos island
- 11 Saints and Elders
- 12 Miscellaneous
- 13 Monastery articles
- 14 Editing of articles not my own
- 15 Editing links I like
«Χ ρ ι σ τ ό ς Α ν έ σ τ η»
'The all-holy mother of God was about to proceed to the Mount of Olives to pray; and praying to the Lord our God she said,'
- In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Let the archangel Gabriel descend, that he may tell me concerning the chastisements and concerning things in heaven and on the earth and under the earth ...
Christ is Risen from the Dead, by death trampling on death and bestowing life ...
Our Lord, the most Sweet Jesus, Eternal Bridegroom of my soul
The Pantokrator icon - I did not contribute this but it is one of my favourites
Christ the Bridegroom - O Nymfios
Excerpt from the Akathist Hymn to Our Sweetest Jesus Christ, Eikos 8
Wholly present with those below, yet in no way separated from those above, was the Uncircumscribed One, when of His own will He suffered for us; by His death, our death He put to death, and by His Resurrection, He granted life to us who chant to Him such words as these:
- Jesus, Sweetness of my heart.
- Jesus, Strength of my body.
- Jesus, Light of my soul.
- Jesus, Liveliness of my mind.
- Jesus, Gladness of my conscience.
- Jesus, Hope unexcelled.
- Jesus, Remembrance everlasting.
- Jesus, Praise most exalted.
- Jesus, my Glory most sublime.
- Jesus, my Desire, reject me not.
- Jesus, my Shepherd, seek me out.
- Jesus, my Saviour, save me.
Hail, unwedded Bride Panagia
Panagia the Life Giving Spring (Gr. ΖΩΟΔΟΧΟΥ ΠΗΓΗΣ)
Hail, Michael Archistratige interecede for us
My Patron Saint(s)
- St. Basil the Great
- St. Spyridon of Trimythous, Dionysius of Zakynthos and Gerasimos of Cephalonia
- St. Athanasius the Great
Touched by a Saint
List of saints who have helped me in my life, not including my Patron Saints and guardians:
- Hail, St. Alexios the Man of God, My gentle Alexios, you were torn between family and love for Christ and as you looked upon the Cross of Jesus, without a word you walked away from bride, your family and your friends to do what you had to do ...
- Hail, Phanourie intercede for us
- Hail, Blessed Andrew the Fool-for-Christ, we are the fools Of thine own free will thou didst become a Fool, O Andrew, And utterly hate the lures of this world ... Thou didst choose foolishness for the sake of Christ, And didst make the crafty one foolish, Thou didst persevere with thy struggle in the midst of turmoil ... (I have had no input into article, I merely love this saint)
- Hail, St. Demetrios of Thessaloniki, (ditto with the article)
- Hail, St. Theodora of Vasta, Let my body be a church, my hair a forest of trees, and my blood a spring to water them
Structure of the Church of Greece
Articles arising from the development of the Church of Greece main article:
- Timeline of Orthodoxy in Greece
- Holy Synod of Greece
- Double-headed eagle
- List of UNESCO World Heritage Site
List of Diocese in Greece:
Saints and Elders
Relics of St. Papa-Nicholas (Planas)
Blessed Elder Amphilochios (Makris)
Blessed Elder Ieronymos of Aegina
Blessed Elder, Porphyrios (Bairaktaris) the Kapsokalivite
Blessed Elder, Archimandite Philotheos (Zervakos) (Paros)
Elder Aimilianos (Vafeidis)
St. Maria, great-grandmother of Christ and Grandmother of Panagia
St. Phanourios icon, Oakleigh Church
Church of Cyprus articles
- Holy Monastery of the Life-giving Fount (Poros, Greece)
- Monastery at the Shepherds Field (East Jerusalem, Israel)
- Cenobium of the Annunciation (Ormylia, Chalkidiki)
- Convent of Our Lady of Saydnaya
Editing of articles not my own
List of my favourites:
- Church of Jerusalem
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre (Jerusalem)
- Demetrios of Thessaloniki
- OrthodoxWiki:Articles from the DEC