Difference between revisions of "Tikhon"
Latest revision as of 21:28, May 18, 2018
Tikhon is a given name in the Orthodox Church.
- St Tikhon of Moscow
- St Tikhon of Zadonsk
- Metr Tikhon (Mollard) of Washington
- Metr Tikhon III (Voinov) of Kazan
- Abp Tikhon (Troitsky) of San Francisco
- Abp Tikhon (Khvorostinin) of Kazan
- Abp Tikhon II of Kazan
- Bp Tikhon (Fitzgerald) of San Francisco and Los Angeles
- St. Tikhon's Orthodox Monastery (South Canaan, Pennsylvania)
- St. Tikhon's Orthodox Theological Seminary
- Saint Tikhon's Summer Camp