Difference between revisions of "Theodosius (Putilin) of Sydney"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 08:48, September 22, 2005
|This article forms part of the series|
|Orthodoxy in Australia Timeline |
Orthodoxy in New Zealand Timeline
Gk Orthodox Archd. of ANZ
|GOA Aus - Abp Stylianos|
Antiochian - Archim. Basil (Patr. Vicar)
ROCOR - Met Hilarion
Serbian - Bp Irinej
Romanian - Bp Michael
GOM NZ - Met Amphilochios
| Episcopal Assembly of Oceania|
| Antiochian Orthodox |
Greek Orthodox (Aus)
O.L. of Kazan
|Proph. Elias |
St John Mtn
St Sava (Elaine)
|Edit this box|
- 1897: Born to family of a priest.
- pre-1917: Educated in religious schools.
- post-1917: Wanted to be priest, bishop refused on grounds that the Lord would call at a more appropriate time.
- c. 1945: Ordained to diaconate and priesthood in Germany. Student of Protopriest Adrian Rymarenko.
- 1951: Moved to Perth, Western Australia.
- 1969: Consecrated bishop, assigned as vicar-bishop of Melbourne.
- 1970 Nov 25: Appointed ruling bishop of Australia and New Zealand.
- 1980 Aug 13: Repose of Bishop Theodosius. Bishop Paul of Stuttgart conducted the funeral.
Theodosius (Putilin) of Sydney
|Bishop of Melbourne (ROCOR)
|Archbishop of Sydney, Australia and New Zealand (ROCOR)
- Biography of Archbishop Theodosius at the 25th anniversay of his repose.