|This article forms part of the series|
|Edit this box|
The V. Rev. Dr. Themistocles Adamopoulo, born in Alexandria and raised in Melbourne, is an archimandrite serving in Nairobi, Kenya, within the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Alexandria and All Africa. He is assistant dean of the Orthodox Patriarchal Ecclesiastical School "Archbishop Makarios III", and is also establishing "Saint Clement of Alexandria", a major philanthropic and educational program in that country.
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Melbourne)
- Master of Theological Studies (Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology)
- Master of Theology (Princeton Divinity School)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Brown University - dissertation on the idea of endurance from Homeric times to the writings of the Apostle Paul)
- University of Sydney, Sydney
- Macquarie University, Sydney
- St. Andrew's Greek Orthodox Theological College, Sydney
- Orthodox Patriarchal Ecclesiastical School "Archbishop Macarius III", Nairobi, Kenya
- Saint Clement of Alexandria, Kenya
- Interview with the Very Rev. Dr. Themistocles Adamopoulo, Apostle to the Poor and Oppressed by Nick Trakakis, published by Theandros (N.B.: A publication edited by the Eparch of Nebraska).