Revision as of 04:43, May 29, 2009 by Ixthis888
Seventeenth century (1601-1700):
- Apostle Apelles, bishop of Heraclea in Trachis, October 31.
- Apostle Apollo (I Corinthians 3:6, 4:6), bishop of various inc. Crete and Corinth, September 10.
- Apostle Apphia, wife of Apostle Philemon, whipped and stoned to death. February 19.
- Apostle Aquila, bishop and husband of Apostle Priscilla, martyred July 14.
- Apostle Archippus (Colossians 4:17 and Philemon 11:2), martyred alongside Archippus, Philemon and Apphia, February 19.
- Apostle Aristarchus (Philemon 1:12), January 4.
- Apostle Aristobulus brother of Barnabas, March 16.
- Apostle Artemas
- Apostle Asyncritus
- Apostle Barnabas
- Cornelius the Centurion, first Gentile convert (Acts 10:10-16) and first bishop of Caesarea &/or bishop of Scepsis in Mysia, February 2.