This was not an easy article to make. Fr Raphael is listed as Very Rev, because I have no idea what his actual priestly rank is.
Mishakaz 03:21, June 26, 2009 (UTC)
Also, I don't know which Alexandrian Church the West African AOC joined. Mishakaz 03:28, June 26, 2009 (UTC)
List of References in Source
The following source has a one paragraph footnote about Fr. Raphael Morgan; much of the information already seems to be covered in this article. However, it does list a series of sources for its information, which I have included below for verification / research purposes:
- Robert A. Hill, Marcus Garvey, Universal Negro Improvement Association. The Marcus Garvey and Universal Negro Improvement Association Papers: 1826-August 1919. University of California Press, 1983. ISBN 9780520044562 ( Page 197, note 1. )
- WWCR (Who’s Who of the Colored Race)
- Episcopal Diocese of Delaware, Journal, 1896, p.26.
- Lloyd’s Clerical Directory, 1898, 1910.
- Monroe N. Work, ed.. Negro Year Book: An Encyclopedia of the Negro, 1921-22. (Tuskegee Institute, Ala.: The Negro Yearbook Publishing Co., 1922), p.213.
- ATOR (African Times and Orient Review), (Feb. - Mar. 1913), p.163.
- George F. Bragg. History of the Afro-American Group of the Episcopal Church. Baltimore: Church Advocate Press, 1922.
Angellight 888 17:11, July 24, 2009 (UTC)