Old or New
You should probably make some reference as to whether this is the Old or New calendar 126.96.36.199 11:00, 23 Dec 2004 (CST)
- As it stands at this point, it is neither Old or New Calendar. The dates for the fixed feasts are the same, though of course the civil calendar dates will vary. Rdr. Andrew
It would probably be good to set some guidelines about how to list the Saints and which titles to use, etc. I have many questions, but these are the ones I have now.
- Should all the saints listed for a given day be given from all the Orthodox collections (e.g. OCA, GOARCH, AOCA)?
- Should the OCA's way of listing take precedence?
- My response to your first question would be yes. As for your second, I'm not sure what you mean, but I don't see why we should give precedence to any one jurisdiction over another. —[[User:ASDamick|—Fr. Andrew talk contribs (THINK!)]] 08:06, 27 Jun 2005 (EDT)
- First question was in regards to the "Mainstream Chalcedonian Bias." Second question was in regards to subtle nuances. I think some kind of standard should be established. Is it going to Greatmartyr or Great-martyr, Myrrh-streaming or Myrrh-gusher? See what I mean? --Joe Rodgers 23:53, 27 Jun 2005 (EDT)