more links :)
* [http://iconnewmedianetwork.com/Channel/woman-thou-art-awesome/ Woman, Thou Art Awesome] A blog devoted to the lives of Women Saints in the Orthodox Church
'''Cooking & Recipes'''
* [http://orthodoxhealing.blogspot.com/ Orthodox Christian Medicine] - Fr. Symeon Kees
* [http://facingislam.blogspot.com/ Facing Islam]
'''Official Church sites'''
* [http://padrerichard.wordpress.com/ Padre Richard] Fr. Richard Reed
* [http://antiochabouna.blogspot.com/ Antioch Abouna] An Antiochian Orthodox priest writes from the UK
* [http://norestinsight.blogspot.com/ Krasiva]
<!-- * [http://www.apologetika.narod.ru/index2.html Let Us Attend] - "The Orthodox Apologetics Blog" --->
* [http://logismoitouaaron.blogspot.com/ Logismoi]
* [http://theinnerkingdom.wordpress.com/ Milk & Honey] Spiritual Food for Thought
* [http://nothinghypothetical.com/ Nothing Hypothetical] Orthodox Christian Poetry by David Dickens
<!-- * [http://occidentalis.blogspot.com Occidentalis] - Dedicated to the Western Rite. --->
* [http://theonethingneedful.blogspot.com/ One Thing Needful]
* [http://orthodox-okie.blogspot.com Orthodox Okie] - a personal blog maintained by Oklahoma native ROCOR layman Aristibule Adams.
* [http://orthodoxyisorthodoxy.blogspot.com Orthodoxy is Orthdoxy]
<!-- * [http://www.1453.org/ Orthopraxis] - "A weblog of issues affecting Orthodoxy." --->
<!-- * [http://www.chattablogs.com/jeremy/ Parrhesia] - "Freedom or frankness in speaking; saying freely all that one thinks." --->
<!-- * [http://pensateomnia.blogspot.com/ Pensate Omnia (Weigh all Things)] "Orthodox faith; language and literature; ideas in science, politics, history, art and poetry; whatever I find edifying or fun, these things I hope to write about and explore by posting thoughts, papers, links etc." -->
* [http://magnifythestars.wordpress.com/ Stuck in a Moment]
<!-- * [http://sundaytosunday.blogspot.com/ Sunday to Sunday] - "an online journal that chronicles my communion with Christ and His church." -->
<!-- * [http://www.chattablogs.com/aionioszoe/ This is Life: Revolutions Around the Cruciform Axis] - by Clifton Healy, an "Orthodox wannabe"-->
* [http://this-side-of-glory.com/ This Side of Glory]