Open main menu

OrthodoxWiki β

Changes

Panagia Paramythea

58 bytes added, 22:42, November 2, 2012
updated
* [[Church]] of the Theotokos Paramythia, «Palace of the Wallachians, Vlach Saray» (Constantinople). This was the location of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of [[Constantinople]] from 1587 to 1597.
* [[Chapel]] of Panagia Paramythia, the Monastic Brotherhood of [http://home.columbus.rr.com/sttheodore/ St Theodore the Studite House] 449 Portland Way South, Galion OH (USA) - wwwBrotherhood discontinued on [[October 31]], 2012.sttheodore[http://sttheodoremonks.oh.goarch.org/house.htm]
==Monasteries dedicated to Paramythia==
16,951
edits