Difference between revisions of "Paul (Pavlov) of Sydney"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 13:49, September 20, 2005
|This article forms part of the series|
|Orthodoxy in Australia Timeline |
Orthodoxy in New Zealand Timeline
Gk Orthodox Archd. of ANZ
|GOA Aus - Abp Stylianos|
Antiochian - Archim. Basil (Patr. Vicar)
ROCOR - Met Hilarion
Serbian - Bp Irinej
Romanian - Bp Michael
GOM NZ - Met Amphilochios
| Episcopal Assembly of Oceania|
| Antiochian Orthodox |
Greek Orthodox (Aus)
O.L. of Kazan
|Proph. Elias |
St John Mtn
St Sava (Elaine)
|Edit this box|
- 1980: Repose of Archbishop Theodosius. Bishop Paul conducted the funeral.
- 1981 Jan: Arrival in Australia to head diocese.
- 1991 Jun 8: Beginning of fatal illness.
- 1992 Nov: Left Australia, went to Novo Diveevo Convent
- 1995 Feb 15: Repose. Funeral conducted by Bishop Hilarion of Manhattan and Bishop John of Rockland.
During tenure of Archbishop Paul, the following structures were built:
- Church and residence, at the Our Lady of Kazan Convent, Kentlyn, NSW.
- Monastery of the Holy Transfiguration, Bombala, NSW.
- St John the Forerunner Church, Canberra, ACT.
- Church of Our Lady's Dormition, Dandenong, Victoria.
- Church of Ss Peter and Paul, Perth, WA.
- School building on grounds of Cathedram of Ss Peter and Paul, Sydney.
Paul (Pavlov) of Sydney
|Archbishop of Sydney, Australia and New Zealand (ROCOR)