Panagia Pantanassa the most Holy Queen of All is a miraculous icon of the Virgin Mary from the holy and great Monastery of Vatopaidi, Mount Athos, Greece. The icon depicts the Theotokos enthroned and holding her son.
Pantanassa, monastery of Vatopaidi (Athos)
- Historical Mystras (Sparta/Laconia, Greece)
List of monasteries
- Monastery of Pantanassa (Mangrove Mountain, New South Wales), (Australia)
- Kranidi, 76km from Nafplio (Ermionida, Greece)
List of Pantanassa churches
- (Athens, Greece)
- (Patras, Greece), consecrated in 1859.
- Chora, Folegandros island (Cyclades, Greece)
- Seafront, Naxos island (Greece)