Orthodoxy in India
This article seeks to be a clearinghouse of information and links regarding the history and state of Orthodox Christianity in India.
- Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia (Church of Constantinople)
- Church of Russia
- 1 parish in New Delhi (St. Thomas, 2006)
- Church of India (Oriental Orthodox Church)
- Malankara Jacobite Syriac Orthodox Church (Autonomous branch of the Church of Antioch (Syriac))
- Church of Armenia (Diocese of India, communities in Calcutta, Chennai-Madras and Mumbai-Bombay)