Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia
The Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, headquartered in Hong Kong, is an eparchy of the Church of Constantinople. Its current bishop is His Eminence Nikitas (Lulias), Metropolitan of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, which includes Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines and Taiwan.
|Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia|
|Current bishop||Metr. Nikitas|
|Territory||Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan|
|Liturgical language(s)||English, Greek, other native languages|
|Musical tradition||Byzantine Chant|
- Metropolitan Nikitas (Lulias) of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia has held this position from 1999-2007. He is currently serving as the director of the Patriarch Athenagoras Orthodox Institute in Berkeley, California. The chancellor of the The Chancellor of the Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and South East Asia, Archimandrite Konstantinos Tsilis, is guiding the Metropolitanate in his absence, until he returns or another bishop is selected.
- Archimandrite Daniel (Toyne) is the sole priest in Singapore.
- Archimandrite Jonah (Mourtos) is the sole priest in Taiwan.
- Vicar Nikitas (Mellios) is the senior active priest in the Philippines.
- Archimandrite Lazarus (Moore), missionary in India 1952-1972.
- Archimandrite Philemon (Castro), priest in the Philippines.
- Official Website of the Metropolitanate
- Official Website of the Orthodox Patriarchate of Constantinople
Exarchate of Singapore
- Holy Resurrection Orthodox Church in Singapore.
Exarchate of Taiwan
Exarchate of the Philippines
- The Orthodox Church in the Philippines
- History of the First Filipino Orthodox Community in the Philippines.
- Greeks in the Philippines & Their Contribution to the Country
Exarchate of Indonesia
Exarchate of India