Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia
The Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, headquartered in Hong Kong, is an eparchy of the Church of Constantinople. Its current bishop is His Eminence Nikitas (Lulias), Metropolitan of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, which includes Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines and Taiwan.
|Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia|
|Current bishop||Metr. Nikitas|
|Territory||Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan|
|Liturgical language(s)||English, Greek, other native languages|
|Musical tradition||Byzantine Chant|
- Metropolitan Nikitas (Lulias) of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, 1999-2007. He is currently serving as the director of the Patriarch Athenagoras Orthodox Institute in Berkeley, California.
- Archimandrite Konstantinos (Tsilis) is the Chancellor of the Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and South East Asia.
- Archimandrite Daniel (Toyne) is the sole priest in Singapore
- Archimandrite Jonah (Mourtos) is the sole priest in Taiwan.
- Vicar Nikitas (Mellios) is the senior active priest in the Philippines
- Archimandrite Lazarus (Moore), missionary in India 1952-1972
- Official Website of the Metropolitanate
- The Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong & South East Asia Ordinance.
- Exarchate of Singapore
- Holy Resurrection Orthodox Church in Singapore.
- Exarchate of Taiwan
- Exarchate of the Philippines
- Exarchate of Indonesia
- Exarchate of India