Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia
The Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, headquartered in Hong Kong, is an eparchy of the Church of Constantinople. Its current bishop is His Eminence Nikitas (Lulias), Metropolitan of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, which includes Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines and Taiwan.
|Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia|
|Current bishop||Metr. Nikitas|
|Territory||Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan|
|Liturgical language(s)||English, Greek, other native languages|
|Musical tradition||Byzantine Chant|
- Metropolitan Nikitas (Lulias) of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, 1999-2007. He is currently serving as the director of the Patriarch Athenagoras Orthodox Institute in Berkeley, California. The Episcopacy is currently vacant as of March, 2007 and may be abolished pending the decision of the Holy and Sacred Synod of Constantinople.
- Archimandrite Lazarus (Moore), missionary in India 1952-1972.
- Archimandrite Vincentius (Escharcha), priest in the Philippines.
- Exarchate of Singapore
- Holy Resurrection Orthodox Church in Singapore.
- Exarchate of Taiwan
- Exarchate of the Philippines
- Exarchate of Indonesia
- Exarchate of India