Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia
The Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, headquartered in Hong Kong, is an eparchy of the Church of Constantinople. Its current bishop is His Eminence Nikitas (Lulias), Metropolitan of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, which includes Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines and Taiwan.
|Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia|
|Current bishop||Metr. Nikitas|
|Territory||Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Philippines, Taiwan|
|Liturgical language(s)||English, Greek, other native languages|
|Musical tradition||Byzantine Chant|
- Metropolitan Nikitas (Lulias) of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, 1999-present.
- Archimandrite Daniel (Toyne) is the sole priest in Singapore
- Archimandrite Jonah (Mourtos) is the sole priest in Taiwan.
- Archimandrite Vincentius (Escharcha) and Fr. Panharios (Borreros) are the Filipino priests in the Philippines.
- Rev. Father Nikitas from Greece is the Greek Orthodox missionary parish priest of the Annunciation Orthodox Church in Sucat, Paranaque, Metro Manila.
- Lazarus (Moore), missionary in India 1952-1972.
- Official Website of the Metropolitanate
- Official Website of the Orthodox Patriarchate of Constantinople
Exarchate of Singapore
- Holy Resurrection Orthodox Church in Singapore.
Exarchate of Taiwan
- Holy Trinity Orthodox Church in Taiwan.
Exarchate of the Philippines
- Holy Theotokos Orthodox Church and Monastery in Masbate, the Philippines.
- History of the Church in the Philippines from 1992-98.
Exarchate of India