Difference between revisions of "Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia"
(→External links: removed undocumented data about the alleged transfer of all the Indonesian parishes into the Russian jurisdiction. Please cite official data only.)
m (Retired or not, article about him is related with this article.)
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
*Archimandrite [[Lazarus (Moore)]], missionary in India 1952-1972.
*Archimandrite [[Lazarus (Moore)]], missionary in India 1952-1972
Revision as of 10:39, May 18, 2007
The Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, headquartered in Hong Kong, is an eparchy of the Church of Constantinople. Its current bishop is His Eminence Nikitas (Lulias), Metropolitan of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, which includes Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines and Taiwan.
|Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia|
|Current bishop||Metr. Nikitas|
|Territory||Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan|
|Liturgical language(s)||English, Greek, other native languages|
|Musical tradition||Byzantine Chant|
- Metropolitan Nikitas (Lulias) of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, 1999-2007. He is currently serving as the director of the Patriarch Athenagoras Orthodox Institute in Berkeley, California.
- Archimandrite Lazarus (Moore), missionary in India 1952-1972
- Archimandrite Vincentius (Escharcha), priest in the Philippines. (retired)
- Exarchate of Singapore
- Holy Resurrection Orthodox Church in Singapore.
- Exarchate of Taiwan
- Exarchate of the Philippines
- Exarchate of Indonesia
- Exarchate of India