Television and video
- The Glory of High Decani - Among the video presentations of life in Kosovo and Metohija, this video on the recent experience of the monks of the "High Decani" monastery is particularly recommended (it's the third from top).
- Aghapy TV - The First Coptic Orthodox Satellite TV Channel
- Holy Pimoly (Cartoon - Coptic)
- Coptic Media Productions
Radio and podcasts
- Ancient Faith Radio, 24-hour Orthodox radio station providing Internet-based Orthodox programming
- Icon New Media Network - The Icon New Media Network where Orthodox Christianity is the future of American spirituality.
- INBN.net - The Incarnation Broadcasting Network offers 24-hour Orthodox radio broadcasting on the internet.
- Orthodoxiya Radio (Listen direct): Arabic Eastern Orthodox Radio.
- Sion Radio (Live stream) Bulgarian Orthodox radio
- Ecclesia Radio (Greek)
- Radio Martyria (Crete)
- Radio Svetigora (Serbian)
- Radio Iveria (Georgian)
- Radio Trinitas< (Romanian)
- Radio Lumina (Romanian)
- Radio Reintregirea(Romanian)
- The Ark (from OCN)
- The Rudder (from OCN)
- Christ in the Mountains (weblog and podcast) from a priest in Charleston, West Virginia.
- Holy Cross Church in Linthicum, MD hosts numerous audio files available for download.
- Facing East, two Orthodox priests in central Massachusetts chatting
- Generation Orthodox, Hosted by Jacob Lee, Show Targets People interested in Orthodoxy under the age of 40
- Get Wisdom! is a weekly Bible study program for Orthodox Christian teens. In addition to the weekly podcast, which is also streamed weekends on The Ark, the program offers free downloadable study guides for individual and group study.
- Homilies of a Russian Orthodox Priest on the Sunday Gospels and other scriptural topics, from St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church, Dallas Texas
- Orthodox Word Podcast - A source for the daily scriptural readings of the Orthodox Church. Each daily podcast also includes the hymns and readings from the Synaxarion for the Saints or Feast Day.
- Our Life in Christ is an internet radio show based out of Phoenix, Arizona. Originally, they were doing live radio broadcasts on 1360 AM (KPXQ), a Protestant radio station of the Salem Network. Through this ministry they began to offer Orthodox apologetics to Protestants.
- re/CALL, a podcast for Orthodox Christian teens that looks at how your relationship with God and His Church can help you in every aspect of your life. The program also offers free inspirational graphics for each episode.
- Saint Catherine Greek Orthodox Church, in Greenwood Village, Colorado, records all the sermons, educational lectures, retreats and special events and puts them in a podcast for listeners. Indvidual records are also available for download.
- Shepherd of Souls An insightful look at spiritual themes from an Eastern Christian perspective by Fr. Peter Preble
- St Nikolaj's Prologue, a daily Serbian podcast of the Lives of the Saints, as written by St Nikolaj of Ochrid and Zica
- St Nikolaj's Missionary Letters, by St Nikolaj of Ochrid and Zica, on many topics. In Serbian.
- The Man In Black, with Father Andrew Welzig, Show features, conversations with an Orthodox Priest and different individuals.
- Welcome Home, an Orthodox radio program by the Archdiocese of Canada of the Orthodox Church in America
Lectures and Audio Books
The following podcasts discuss topics common to Orthodox and other eastern forms of Christianity.
- The Christian Message From Moscow by the Voice of Russia radio network - Produces "The Christian Message from Moscow" in English. Learn about Russian Orthodox Christians, their rich history, music, composers, performers, writers, sermons, and Saints' lives and works.
- psalmcast - A Presbyterian ministry which presents a musical rendition of a Psalm each day. They often feature music from Orthodox traditions. (Available through iTunes 4.9+.)
- Theosis: A Journey from Lent to Pentecost. This podcast series is designed to help promote a deeper appreciation for Lenten and Eastern spirituality through the meditation on scripture and the writings of the Early Church Fathers.