Below is an incomplete list of sites that offer individual opinions and thoughts on Orthodoxy. Many of the following individuals have formed something of an intertextual community, and you are likely to find them linking to many other Orthodox sites or blogs, and many interesting non-Orthodox ones as well. However, keep in mind that the authors do not speak for the Church, and may have opinions different from the opinions of other Orthodox Christians.
- Mayan Orthodoxy Missionary blog from Guatemala (also including some information about southern Mexico as well)
- Orthodox Life Wisconsin Wisconsin news and events for Orthodox Christians
- Conciliar Post Started in June 2014, Conciliar Post aims to be "a collection of theological conversations, journeys of faith, reflections on Christianity, and commentary on current events from a Christian perspective".
- St. Iakovos Retreat Center Construction progess blog, Kansasville, WI
- Orthodox Northwest Bulletin Board for events/happenings of interest to Orthodox Christians in the Northwest (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, & Montana in the US & British Columbia in Canada)
- Orthodox Portland Events and Info for Orthodox Christian Churches in the Portland, Oregon Area
- Orthodox Montana Celebrating Life in the Orthodox Christian Community of Montana
- Pittsburgh Orthodox
- Orthodox Michigan - A site about the history and presence of Orthodoxy in Michigan also posting news and information on upcoming events.
Individual Church parish blogs
- Orthodox Kokomo The blog for St. Thomas the Apostle Orthodox Christian Church in Kokomo, IN. "Come and see!"
- Redeeming the Time St. Nicholas Orthodox Church, Dallas TX (ROCOR parish, in Russian)
- Holy Nativity Orthodox Church Langley, BC, Canada (Antiochian)
- Greek Orthodox Community and Parish of Prophet Elias Norwood and Eastern Suburbs Inc. The blog for Greek Orthodox Community and Parish of Prophet Elias Norwood. (South Australia)
- Woman, Thou Art Awesome A blog devoted to the lives of Women Saints in the Orthodox Church
Cooking & Recipes
- Oh She Cooks Intuitive Cooking
- Oxen and Elephants
- Orthodox Fasting Recipes
- St. Aidan's Cookbook "Cookbook" blog from St. Aidan's parish in Cranbook, BC.
- Soy-Free Recipes for Orthodox Fast Days (Vegan)
- St. Juliana Sisterhood
- Come and Dine From St. Sophia Orthodox Church, Victoria, BC
Children & Education
- Orthodox Education Resources & Ideas for teaching children about the Orthodox Christian Faith
- The Liturgical Year for Little Ones A compilation of crafts and activities to carry one through the Orthodox Church year.
- The Orthodox Catechism Project Presented by the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Denver, an aid to creating Sunday School curriculums
- Sunday School Information Geared as a resource for a particular church, but interesting to others as well. Written by Elissa Bjeletich.
- Good Books for Young Souls
- Festal Celebrations Redeeming the time, sanctifying the day… images and ideas incorporating the Life of the Church into the home and life of the family.
Icons & Iconography
- Russian Orthodox Icons' Gallery - "This Blog is devoted to describing of hand-written Russian Orthodox icons from a Gallery, which is located in the heart of Old Riga, Latvia"
- WindowIntoHeaven Byzantine Iconography by the hand of Anna Edelman
- Holy Icons- An Iconographer's Blog
- Oremus Roman Rite in the Orthodox Church
- Orthodox Christian West - News blog for the Orthodox Western Rite.
- Paruchia - blog of ROCOR Western Rite texts and related material.
- Western Orthodoxy - "An Unofficial Blog Dedicated to the Western Rite within the Orthodox Church."
- Lost Innocents Practical helps for miscarriage from an Orthodox Christian perspective
- Orthodox Church Quotes Simply quotes of the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church fathers, saints, elders, hymns, prayers, and services.
- Orthodox Christian Medicine - Fr. Symeon Kees
- Facing Islam
Official Church sites
- Wonder Official blog of the Department of Youth, Young Adult, and Campus Ministries of the Orthodox Church in America. This blog is particularly geared for young adults and college students, and those who minister to them.
Clergy Blogs (Blogs written or compiled by members of the Orthodox clergy)
- Bishop Seraphim (Sigrist) - Seraphim's LiveJournal
- Devshirme by Fr. Gregory Christakos
- Gladsome Light Dialogues A blog administered by Fr. Vasile Tudora featuring Orthodox theology applied to everyday life. "A journey through our faith as we live it every day"
- Ancient Church - The blog formerly known as Minor Clergy
- Orthodixie - "Southern, Orthodox, Convert, Etc." Fr. Joseph Huneycutt
- OrthodoxyToday Blog - News & commentary, compiled by Fr. Hans Jacobse
- Orthodox Way of Life Articles and information about how to live an Orthodox Christian life. The blog of the Saint George Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Greenville, SC.
- Paradosis - "A handing over, which is done by word of mouth or in writing, i.e. tradition by instruction, narrative, precept, etc." Fr. Dcn. James Ferrenberg
- Red River Orthodox "Eastern Christianities Engaging 'the West'." Primary author, Fr. Oliver Herbel
- Fr. Peter Preble Erstwhile and occasional writings
- Fr. Justin Hewlett
- Orthodoxy and Heterodoxy
- Pillar and Ground of the Truth Fr. Gregory Hogg
- Orthodoxy Moron Fr. Vassilios Papavassiliou
- Padre Richard Fr. Richard Reed
- Antioch Abouna An Antiochian Orthodox priest writes from the UK
- Adventures of an Orthodox Mom Blog & website of Sylvia Leontaritis, Orthodox mom and childrens' book author. Besides observations from her own life, blog includes recipes, products and brands, DIY projects, and craft ideas for kids.
- Adventures with my Kids An Orthodox Christian mom blogging about adventures with her family and teaching her kids about their faith
- Anastasia's Corner Kyrie, Elesion!
- Musings from the Fourth Rome A site dedicated to collecting and posting news from the Orthodox Christian world and other relevant areas.
- Journey East - A Young Couple's Journey to Orthodoxy through a year of exploration
- Prudence True Prudence True - Orthodoxy: "The Art of Wisdom through Ancient Words." A cradle Orthodox Christian's perspective on the Orthodox faith. Features audio collection from Homilies of Fr. Jon Braun.
- Be As A Light- An Orthodox Blog focusing on mothering, women saints, green-living and being frugal
- All of Creation Rejoices - The musings of a ROCOR reader from Great Britain
- The Aurel Jivi Society - An Orthodox Blog for Theology Students Learning English for Academic Purposes
- Ben Cabe Eastern Orthodox Christian, writer, and animator struggling to live a life in Christ.
- Bigger than a Breadbox
- Bloggings Better Words | Life
- The Branches of Life
- Byzantine, TX - An Eastern Christian blog
- A Catechumen's Walk - "My thoughts and meditations as I delve into the ancient paths of the Church"
- Cill Dara
- Circling Through This Life
- CJS Hayward
- A Day's Journey - Reflections on Daily Life from a Mother, Wife, & Christian
- Death to the World - The Last True Rebellion
- Deb on the Run
- Dust and Ashes - "..but I have chosen you out of the world."
- Energetic Procession Energies of the Trinity (theology blog)
- Everyday Blessings - Orthodox Christian Blog on maintaining and strengthening faith in a secular world, raising a family in the faith, Bible Study Reflections, Lives of the Saints, and more!
- Fire and Light Studio
- Four Handmaids Orthodox Christian Academy Homeschooling in Texas
- Fruits of the Holy Spirit
- Flakedoves Or things sent floating at farmyard scares
- Hannah E Vazquez
- Hellenic Reporter - Fighting the good fight for all freedoms, including freedom of religion.
- Glen Rose Farm - "Notes from a Hillside Farm; being Musings and Observations on Life, Letters, and our Most Holy Faith, by a Lawyer, Sheep-farmer, and Communicant of the Orthodox Church"
- I am hope
- I'm Just Jamey
- Jen Schroedel, Orthodox Author
- Kevin Basil - "Decimation and Reconstruction"
- The Khouriyeh Said What?!
- Milk & Honey Spiritual Food for Thought
- Molly Sabourin, photographer
- Morning Coffee
- Notes from a Commonplace Book
- Nothing Hypothetical Orthodox Christian Poetry by David Dickens
- One Thing Needful
- Orthodox Okie - a personal blog maintained by Oklahoma native ROCOR layman Aristibule Adams.
- Orthodox Women - Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised
- Orthodoxy is Orthdoxy
- Praying with My Feet
- Recovering Pessimist
- Running The Race The musings of a recent evangelical convert to the Eastern Orthodox Church who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008.
- St. James' Kids Missionary blog
- Salt of the Earth "In Him We Live And Move and Have Our Being"
- Phil (SILOUAN) - "Why would a nice Protestant guy join the Orthodox Church?."
- Stephanos of Nikopolis - "Aphorisms and essays on moral philosophy, theology, Orthodox spiritual life, and New Testament commentary."
- Songs in the Rose Garden
- Sophia Says
- Stuck in a Moment
- This Side of Glory
- Through the Mind to the Heart
- Tipsy Teetotaler "Intellectualoid." Because "Dilettante" Was Already Taken.
- Orthodoxy A place to discuss the history and faith of Orthodoxy around the world
- Verdant Bents
- A Vow of Conversation
- the way of a pilgrim
- Orthodox Christian Bible Studies Blog Discusses the development of online, interactive multimedia Bible study resources.
- anchorite.org Christianity, Orthodoxy, & Technology
- www.frbishoy.com The official blog of Fr. Bishoy Andrawes, Priest of St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church of Washington, DC
- Arxontarikion Selected eastern orthodox christian material (Greek)
- Orthodoxos Logos - A Greek Orthodox blog with many Orthodox Christian radio recordings and other material. (Greek)
- Bishop Arseni of Joensuu (Church of Finland)-  Orthodox blog in Finnish
- Fr. Rauno Pietarinen's blog (Church of Finland) in Finnish
- Mother Kristoduli's blog (The Convent of Lintula, Church of Finland) in Finnish
- moinillon au quotidien Daily readings, lives of saints, interesting stories of interest to Orthodox (French, with a bit of Russian)
- Greek Orthodox Church of Bordeaux, France Official Blog of the Greek Orthodox Church and Hellenic Community of Bordeaux (in French). The Church is dedicated to "The Entry of the Most Holy Theotokos into the Temple" and belongs to the Ecumenical Patriarcate of Constantinople.
- Saint-Materne Musing on the roots of Orthodox Belgium, 19 centuries Christian. (in French)
- Wüstenlicht Light of the Desert (German, with occasional posts in English)
- Edition Hagia Sophia Verlag Blog site of the publisher "Edition Hagia Sophia" which publishes Orthodox books in German
- Lithurgy, Theology, and other topics by hieromonk professor PhD Petru Pruteanu, dean of the Pastoral Theological Faculty from Edinet Moldavia (Romanian)
- Orth-o-matic - from Plamen Sivov, in Bulgarian