In a monastery, a trapeza (or refectory), is the dining hall where monks and pilgrims gather for food and conversation (although monks don't usually talk during meals). The OrthodoxWiki trapeza serves as the main discussion point for our website. Please feel free to join in—ask anything, suggest an idea, make a comment. We're glad to have you here. For other, more specifically designated discussion pages, check out the Community Portal.
- Archive 1, Feb 2005 – Dec 2005 (formerly the Anything Goes page)
- Archive 2, Feb 2005 – Aug 2006 (formerly the Questions page)
- Archive 3, Oct 2005 – Aug 2006 (moved from Talk:Main Page)
- Archive 4, Aug 2006 – Dec 2006 (2006 Trapeza archive)
- Archive 5, through November 2008
Please sign and date your comments by adding four tildes at the end: ~~~~
|Add new post|