In a monastery, a trapeza (or refectory), is the dining hall where monks and pilgrims gather for food and conversation. The OrthodoxWiki trapeza serves as the main discussion point for our website. Please feel free to join in - ask anything, suggest an idea, make a comment. We're glad to have you here. For other, more specifically designated discussion pages, check out the Community Portal.
- Archive 1, Feb - Dec 2005 (formerly the Anything Goes page)
- Archive 2, Feb 2005 - Aug 2006 (formerly the Questions page)
- Archive 3, Oct 2005 - Aug 2006 (moved from Talk:Main Page)
|Add new post|
Check out the discussion of project ideas at OrthodoxWiki:Project Ideas.
The Real Presence
How about a discussion of the real Presence according to Orthodoxy? It is hard to find good articles on this important topic online, and Eucharist is too brief in this regard. Willibald 23:59, August 23, 2006 (CDT)
Hello, I would like to request someone to put in MediaWiki:Recentchangestext the relevant interwiki [[bg:Специални:Recentchanges]] to the bulgarian recent changes special page. Thanks.
- P.S. And... I would like to make a proposal: this extension acts like a forum inside the wiki and is better for discussions. Gregg 17:38, August 26, 2006 (CDT)
- I've added the interwiki link and installed the forum extension. Haven't tested it out, but let's try it and see how it works. There's a sample forum here. — FrJohn (talk)