Difference between revisions of "OrthodoxWiki:Trapeza"
(→a hello on a new page: new section)
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Revision as of 20:28, May 11, 2016
In a monastery, a trapeza (or refectory), is the dining hall where monks and pilgrims gather for food and conversation (although monks don't usually talk during meals). The OrthodoxWiki trapeza serves as the main discussion point for our website. Please feel free to join in—ask anything, suggest an idea, make a comment. We're glad to have you here. For other, more specifically designated discussion pages, check out the Community Portal.
If you have questions or comments about specific articles, please direct them to the Talk pages of those articles so that they will be seen by editors working on them.
- Archive 1, Feb 2005 – Dec 2005 (formerly the Anything Goes page)
- Archive 2, Feb 2005 – Aug 2006 (formerly the Questions page)
- Archive 3, Oct 2005 – Aug 2006 (moved from Talk:Main Page)
- Archive 4, Aug 2006 – Dec 2006 (2006 Trapeza archive)
- Archive 5, Dec 2006 – Nov 2008
- Archive 6, Nov 2008 – Mar 2011
- Archive 7, May 2011 – Jan 2015
Please sign and date your comments by adding four tildes at the end: ~~~~
|Add new post|
a hello on a new page
So... My goal is to get to 4900 before too long. I'd definitely eventually like to see the 4 flip to a 5... :) There's a lot of stuff out there that could be written about. Take care! Katjuscha (talk) 20:28, May 11, 2016 (UTC)