Revision as of 17:26, July 4, 2005 by Joe Rodgers (Added info about "Series" templates)
List of all OrthodoxWiki templates
Note: This list excludes templates for the use in related Church Calendar articles for particular dates. If you create a new template for any reason, please add it to this list.
- Template:Disambig - Used to clear up cases where multiple usages exist for the same word
- Template:Inprogress - Used to tag an article temporarily while it's actively being developed.
- Template:Stub - Used to indicate articles that are sorely incomplete. (You can find all stubs here.)
- Template:Welcome - Used to welcome and orient new members
- Template:OCA.org - Indicates that an image was used by permission from OCA.org; permission must be requested for each image (cf. here)
- Template:Gfdl - The GNU Free Documentation License
- Template:Hlp - Used for images from Holy Land Photos
- Template:Htm - Used for icons taken from Holy Transfiguration Monastery
- Template:Skete.com - Used for icons taken from St. Isaac of Syria Skete
- Template:Damickcopy - For Rdr. Andrew's stuff
- Template:Fairuse - Asserts that this image or article falls under laws governing fair use
- Template:Orthodoxyinamerica - A bird's eye view of Orthodoxy in America
- Template:Orthodoxchristianity - An introduction series on Orthodox beliefs