Here follows a list of all OrthodoxWiki templates.
Note: This list excludes templates for the use in related Church Calendar articles for particular dates. If you create a new template for any reason, please add it to this list. An automatically created list of all templates is available.
- Template:Acceptrevised - Add to your User page to show retroactive acceptance of dual-licensing (for edits prior to Nov. 22, 2005; cf. Copyrights)
- Template:Cleanup - Used to mark an article temporarily so that it can be brought to a higher standard
- Template:Disambig - Used to clear up cases where multiple usages exist for the same word
- Template:Discussion - Inspired by User:Arbible, this template makes a nice header for User Talk pages
- Template:Inprogress - Used to tag an article temporarily while it's actively being developed
- Template:Oriental - Used for articles which may represent an Oriental Orthodox (non-Chalcedonian) view
- Template:Stub - Used to indicate articles that are sorely incomplete. (You can find all stubs here.) Other stubs exist for specific use (see below).
- Template:TOCright - Moves the Table of Contents to the right ( _NOTOC_ hides the Table of Contents)
- Template:Welcome - Used to welcome and orient new members
These should be created with good judgment.
- Template:AusEpisStub - Hierarch who served in Australasia
- Template:AusMonStub - Australian Monastery
- Template:AusPerStub - Orthodox personality in Australasia
These templates have fields in which addition information, specific to the article, should be added. Fields left blank or deleted will show an error rather than be removed from the template: — or unknown should be used for inapplicable or missing information.
- Template:Church - Used for the main Church jurisdictions (not for a parish)
- Template:Diocese - Used for a diocese within a jurisdiction
- Template:Monastery - Used for a monastery
- Template:Succession - Used to show hierarchical succession; to be preceded by Template:Start box and followed by Template:End box; may be used in series (only one start and one end box in this case)
- Template:Amazonimages - Used for all images coming from Amazon.com (esp. book cover illustrations). Please refer to Wikipedia's Images from Amazon.com for usage guidelines.
- Template:Cc - Attribution/Non-Commercial/Share-alike Creative Commons License
- Template:Fairuse - Asserts that this image or article falls under laws governing fair use
- Template:Gfdl - The GNU Free Documentation License
- Template:Hlp - Used for images from Holy Land Photos
- Template:Htm - Used for icons taken from Holy Transfiguration Monastery
- Template:Limited - Used for an image which is specifically permitted for the use of OrthodoxWiki in its unaltered form
- Template:Logo - for corporate or organizational logos (adapted from Wikipedia)
- Template:Oca - Indicates that an image was used by permission from OCA.org; permission must be requested for each image (cf. here)
- Template:OWiki - Used for articles, images, etc., for which OrthodoxWiki and its operator(s) hold the copyright and where all rights are reserved.
- Template:PD - Used for image or article which is known to be in the public domain
- Template:Skete.com - Used for icons taken from St. Isaac of Syria Skete
- Template:Defaultcopy - This template is used for noting items that have been submitted under OrthodoxWiki's default copyright policy.
- Template:Damickcopy - For ASDamick's stuff
- Template:Angels - For the articles about the ranks of angels
- Template:Churches - Autocephalous and Autonomous Churches of Orthodoxy
- Template:Orthodoxyinamerica - A bird's eye view of Orthodoxy in America
- Template:Orthodoxyinasia - Orthodoxy in Asia
- Template:Orthodoxyinaustralasia - Orthodoxy in Australasia
- Template:Orthodoxyinjapan - Orthodoxy in Japan
- Template:Orthodoxchristianity - An introduction series on Orthodox beliefs