Difference between revisions of "OrthodoxWiki:Templates"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 18:32, October 31, 2005
Here follows a list of all OrthodoxWiki templates.
Note: This list excludes templates for the use in related Church Calendar articles for particular dates. If you create a new template for any reason, please add it to this list.
- Template:Disambig - Used to clear up cases where multiple usages exist for the same word
- Template:Inprogress - Used to tag an article temporarily while it's actively being developed
- Template:Stub - Used to indicate articles that are sorely incomplete. (You can find all stubs here.)
- Template:TOCright - Moves the Table of Contents to the right
- Template:Welcome - Used to welcome and orient new members
- Template:Copyright - Indicates that there is a possible copyright violation
- Template:OCA.org - Indicates that an image was used by permission from OCA.org; permission must be requested for each image (cf. here)
- Template:Gfdl - The GNU Free Documentation License
- Template:Hlp - Used for images from Holy Land Photos
- Template:Htm - Used for icons taken from Holy Transfiguration Monastery
- Template:Skete.com - Used for icons taken from St. Isaac of Syria Skete
- Template:Damickcopy - For Rdr. Andrew's stuff
- Template:Fairuse - Asserts that this image or article falls under laws governing fair use