Difference between revisions of "Olivier Clement"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Olivier Clément is a French theologian who has taught at [[St. Sergius Orthodox Theological Institute (Paris, France)|St. Sergius Institute]] in Paris.
Olivier Clément is a French theologianwho has taught at [[St. Sergius Orthodox Theological Institute (Paris, France)|St. Sergius Institute]] in Paris.
Revision as of 01:43, January 1, 2008
Books in English
- The Roots of Christian Mysticism (New City Press, 1996) - ISBN 1565480295
- Three Prayers: The Lord's Prayer, O Heavenly King, Prayer of Saint Ephrem (SVS Press, 2000) - ISBN 0881411973
- On Human Being: Spiritual Anthropology (New City Press, 2000) - ISBN 1565481437
- You are Peter: An Orthodox Reflection on the Exercise of Papal Primacy (New City Press, 2003) - ISBN 1565481895
- The Spirit of Solzhenitsyn (Barnes & Noble Books, 1976) - ISBN 0064912124
- "Martyrs and Confessors" The Ecumenical Review 52:3 (July, 2000), pp. 343-350
- "Be careful of Ramadan's model of Islam" Vita e Pensiero, December 2003 (scroll down for article)
- Jesus, the one consecrated by the Holy Spirit (1998) - On the Vatican's official website
Audio and Video
- You are Peter - Reviewed by Peter Westmore
- You are Peter - Reviewed by Adam A. J. DeVille First Things 147 (November 2004)
- "The spiritual person is drunk with the wine of love and that wine is the Spirit, the wine of power and life."