Revision as of 14:43, April 2, 2012 by Wsk (Cleanup, mainly links)
- 1952 February 9: Born in Shilindru, Romania.
- 1973: Ordained to the priesthood in the Church of Romania. Served in Oradea, Romania.
- 1981: Complete the Orthodox Institute in Sibiu, Romania.
- 1982: Elevated to Archpriest.
- 1984: Undertook pilgrimage to Jerusalem and the Holy Land. After this, he remained in the West. He moved to Germany, and transferred to ROCOR.
- 1987: Moved to Australia. Served as second priest at the Church of the Dormition of the Most Holy Theotokos, Dandenong (Victoria, Australia) to care for Romanian-speaking faithful.
- 1991: Rector of Ss. Peter and Paul Church, Perth (Western Australia).
- 1991: Became a monk, elevated to Igumen.
- 1992: Transferred to serve in Jerusalem.
- late 1990s: Served as rector of St. Catherine's Church, Moscow, the representation church of the Orthodox Church in America to the Church of Russia.
- 2000s: Moved to the United States.
- At some point, he was elevated to Archimandrite.
- 2005: Established Holy Cross Monastery in Niagara Falls, New York, under the Orthodox Church in America.
- He later left the Church and joined the schismatic HOCNA.
- He later left HOCNA and joined the "True Russian Orthodox Church", under Metropolitan Damascene of Moscow.
- Archimandrite Nicholas (Yuhosh) In Russian