Nicholas (Iuhos) was a priest and archimandrite in the Church of Romania, Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia and Orthodox Church in America. He is now a schismatic bishop.
- 1952 Feb 9: Born in Shilindru, Romania.
- 1973: Ordained to the priesthood in the Church of Romania. Served in Oradea, Romania.
- 1981: Complete the Orthodox Institute in Sibiu, Romania.
- 1982: Elevated to Archpriest.
- 1984: Undertook pilgrimage to Jerusalem and the Holy Land. After this, he remained in the West. He moved to Germany, and transferred to ROCOR.
- 1987: Moved to Australia. Served as second priest at the Church of the Dormition of the Most Holy Theotokos, Dandenong (Victoria, Australia) to care for Romanian-speaking faithful.
- 1991: Rector of Sts Peter and Paul Church, Perth (Western Australia).
- 1991: Became a monk, elevated to Igumen.
- 1992: Transferred to serve in Jerusalem.
- late 1990s: Served as rector of St Catherine's Church, Moscow, the representation church of the Orthodox Church in America to the Church of Russia.
- 2000s: Moved to the United States.
- At some point, he was elevated to Archimandrite.
- 2005: Established Holy Cross Monastery in Niagara Falls, New York, under the Orthodox Church in America.
- He later left the Church and joined the schismatic HOCNA.
- He later left HOCNA and joined the "True Russian Orthodox Church", under Metropolitan Damascene of Moscow.
- 2010 June 12: Archimandrite Nicholas was consecrated bishop by Metropolitan Damascene of Moscow, Archbishop John of Zaporizhzya and Little Rus', and Bishop Andrian of Chisnau and Moldova as head of the North American Vicariate of the "True Russian Orthodox Church."