Museums and Exhibits
- "The Antiochian Heritage Museum (AHM) permanent collection is designed to take visitors on an enlightenment journey through the Middle Eastern ancestry of the Antiochian Orthodox Church, which is rooted in Paul’s missionary journeys from Antioch, Syria to European sites."
- "The Orthodox Church Museum acquires, conserves, researches, communicates and exhibits, for purposes of study, education and enjoyment, material evidence and cultural heritage of the history of the Finnish Orthodox Church. The museum is supervised by the administration of the Orthodox Church in Finland."
- Andrei Rublev Museum (Moscow, Russia)
- "The collection of the museum was arranged from the acquisitions of the expeditions to different regions of Central and Northern Russia. Among the icons found during the expeditions there are some works of outstanding quality, which immediately became the objects of numerous studies and publications. The group of artists who specialized on copying the old frescoes made an important contribution to the museum collection. Thanks to donations and presents, nowadays the museum possesses the large collection of the 14th 19th centuries icons from Moscow, Tver and Northern schools, as well as fragments of monumental painting, early Russian wooden sculptures and copies of old frescoes." -The Central Museum of Early Russian Art named after Andrei Rublev
- An online exhibit of the Library of Congress
- The Holy Art of Imperial Russia at the Hearst Art Gallery, Saint Mary's College (Moraga, California); November 6 - December 12, 2004
- Byzantium: Faith and Power 1261-1557 at the Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, New York); March 23 - July 4, 2004
- Dachau: April 29, 1945 – An Orthodox Christian Memorial at the Hellenic Museum and Cultural Center (Chicago, Illinois); Press Release: February 5, 2004
- The Glory of Byzantium at the Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, New York); March 11 - July 6, 1997
- Gates of Mystery: The Art of Holy Russia at the Art Institute of Chicago; July 3 - September 15, 1993