Metropolis of Syros, Tinos, Andros, Kea, and Milos
The Holy Metropolis of Syros, Tinos, Andros, Kea and Milos is under the jurisdiction of the Church of Greece. The area of the Metropolis consists of a number of islands of the Cyclades in the Aegean Sea. The head offices of the Metropolis are located in Syros, Cyclades, Greece.
- Dorotheos II (Polikandriotis) 2001 - Present
- Dorotheos (Stekas) 1965- 2001 
- Philaret (Ioannides) 1930 - ?
- Athanasius of Syros c.1922
- Panachrantos Monastery of Andros, Greece
- Monastery of St. John at Talanta of Syros, Talanta, Greece
- Monastery of St. Marina in Apikia of Andros, Greece (founded 1325).
- Monastery of St. Nicholas of Andros, Greece
- Monastery of the Taxiarches of Serifos, Greece
- Monastery of the Virgin Tourliani at Mykonos, ANO MERA, Greece
- Monastery of Vryssis at Sifnos, CHRYSSOPIGI, Greece
- Monastery of Chryssopigi at Sikinos, SIKINOS, Greece
- Monastery of St. Barbara of Kini in Syros, Greece
- Monastery of the Assumption of the Virgin of Kecchrovounio, Greece
- Monastery of the Virgin at Paleokastro Mykonos, Greece
- Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi at Andros, MONI ZOODOCHOU PIGIS, Greece
- Syros, Tinos, Andros, Kea and Milos In Greek