Metropolis of Stagoi and Meteora
The city of Stagoi, now Kalabaka, has been identified as a bishopric since at least the tenth century. In 1981, the Metropolis of Stagoi and Meteora was formed by partitioning the Metropolis of Trikki and Stagoi which continued to bear the title of Trikki and Stagoi.
- Serapheim (Stefanou) 1991 - Present
- Monastery of Great Meteoron
- Monastery of All Saints of Varlaam
- Monastery of St. Nicholas Anapafsas
- Monastery of St. Stephen in Meteora
- Monastery of St. Barbara Roussanou in Meteora