Metropolis of Stagoi and Meteora
The city of Stagoi, now Kalabaka, has been identified as a bishopric since at least the tenth century. In 1981, the Metropolis of Stagoi and Meteora was formed by partitioning the [[Metropolis of Trikki and Stagoi[[ which continued to bear the title of Trikki and Stagoi"
- Serapheim (Stefanou) 1991 - Present
- Monastery of Great Meteoron
- Monastery of All Saints of Varlaam
- Monastery of St. Nicholas Anapafsas
- Monastery of St. Stephen in Meteora
- Monastery of St. Barbara Roussanou in Meteora