Difference between revisions of "Metropolis of Samos and Ikaria"
Revision as of 01:05, May 5, 2012
The Holy Metropolis of Samos and Ikaria is one of the metropolises of the New Lands in Greece that is within the jurisdiction of the Church of Constantinople but de facto is administered for practical reasons as part of the Church of Greece under an agreement between the churches of Athens and Constantinople. The islands of the metropolis, Samos and Ikaria, are located in the eastern Aegean Sea, near the Turkish coast.
- Eusebius (Pistolis) 1995 - Present
- Monastery of the Virgin Mary Panagia Vrontiani on Samos For Men
- Monastery of Megali Panagia on Samos For Men
- Monastery of the Holy Cross on Samos For Men
- Monastery of the Prophet Elias at Karlovasi For Men
- Monastery of the Holy Zoni (Belt) at Vlamaris For Men
- Monastery of the Holy Trinity at Mytilinii For Men
- Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi (of the Life-giving Fountain) at Kotsika For Men
- Monastery of St. John the Theologian at Old Karlovasi For Women
- Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi (of the Life-giving Fountain) at Kakoperatos For Women
- Monastery of the Dormition in Marathokampos For Women
- Monastery of the Annunciation in Lefkada on Ikaria For Women