Metropolis of Patra
The Metropolis of Patra, also known as Patron (Gr: ), is under the jurisdiction of the Church of Greece. It is a combination of the Aetolia and Acarnania prefectures located in the western part of Greece. This metropolis was founded in its modern form from 1922.
- His Eminence Metropolitan (-)
Monasteries and churches
- The Holy Monastery Gerokomeiou (Celebrates August 15 in honour of the Dormition of the Theotokos, also 2nd Tuesday after Easter and August 23), 10th-century. See also the icon of Panagia Gerokomitissa.
- The Holy Cenobitic Monastery of Omplou, or Ompile, (November 21), the Entrance of the Theotokos, Patra. 14th-century (1315). See also the icon of Panagia Ompilou
- The Holy Monastery of All Saints, Velimacheion Tritaias, 18th-century.
- The Holy Monastery of the Chrysopodaritissas (Gold-footed), Kalanos Nezeron, 16th-century