Metropolis of Mytiline
Miraculous and wonder-working icons
- Saint Euprepeia 
- Saint Thomayi of Lesbos (January 3, 1204)
- Saints Olympia and Euphrosynis (May 11 - 13th century)
- Saint Andrew, Archbishop of Crete (July 4 - 7th and 8th-century)
- Saint George, Bishop of Mytiline (April 7, 821)
- Saint Gregory, Bishop of Accou (March 4, either 1150 or 1185)
- Saint Theoctiste
- Saint Theophanis the Sirgiannis
- Saints Full Brothers David, Symeon and George the Confessors
- The Saints 5 virgin-martyrs of Lesbos 
- New-martyr Theodoros of Byzantium (February 17, 1795)
- Holy New-martyrs Saints Raphael, Nicholas and Irene
- New-martyr Anastasios and Demetrios of Asomaton and Agiason (August 11 - between 1816-1819)
- New-martyr George the so-called Pazianos  (February 14, 1693)
- Saint Irene of Athens
- Holy Patriarchal and Stavropegic Monastery of Leimonos founded by Saint Ignatios Agallianos in 1526.
- Mytiline can also be spelled Mytilene, Mitiline or Mitilene
- Her identity was discovered in 1931 in an ancient ruin and is unoffocially recognised since there are no records to her martyrdom.
- His holy relics and tomb were found in 1935.
- How they martyred and when is unknown. They are only mentioned in a Synaxaristis by Saint Nicodemos the Aghiorite
- Goerge the so-called Pazianos or Paizianis or Pasgianos.
- Official Webpage (in Greek)