The Menaion is the collection of service books of the Orthodox Church that provides the texts for the moveable portions of the divine services corresponding to the daily commemorations of the Church year. The Menaion is usually divided into twelve volumes—one for each month of the year. Each volume is further divided by day of the month and services of the day.
- Russian Orthodox Genral Menaion in English - in Traditional King James English
- The Menaia
- General Menaion
- Russian Orthodox Christian Menaion Calendar
- The General Menaion or the Book of Services Common to the Festivals of our Lord Jesus of the Holy Virgin and of Different Orders of Saints
- Menaion from the Diocese of the West (OCA)
- Russian Orthodox Christian Horologion and Trebnic and Menaion Services (ROCOR)