List of parishes in the South Island (NZ)
|This article forms part of the series|
|Orthodoxy in NZ - Timeline |
Gk Orthodox Archd. of ANZ
|Greek - Met Amphilochios|
Antiochian - Apr Jack Witbrock
ROCOR - Apr Vladimir Boikov
Serbian - Apr Velibor Bojičić
Romanian - Bp Mihail
|Edit this box|
- Antiochian Orthodox Parish of St Simon and St Jude. Rector: V. Rev. Archpriest Fr. Jack Witbrock (Dean of New Zealand). Language: English (Western Rite).
- Antiochian Orthodox Church of Christchurch. Rector: Rev Fr Victor Didenco; with Fr Dcn Max Perkins. Language: Romanian, Slavonic, Moldovan and English.
- Greek Orthodox Church of the Dormition of Our Lady. Rector: vacant. Language: Greek.
- Romanian Orthodox Church of St Mary. Rector: Rev Fr Emanuel Crainic. Language: Romanian & English
- Russian Orthodox Church of St Nicholas (ROCOR). Rector: Priest Arkady Trashkov. Language: Slavonic.
- Antiochian Orthodox Chapel of Saint Gregory of Nyssa & Saint Macrina. Rector: Rev Fr Michael Elder. Language: English.
- Antiochian Orthodox Church of St Michael the Archangel. Rector: V. Rev. Fr. Ilyan Eades. Language: English, Greek, Slavonic.
- Antiochian Orthodox Mission. Rector: V Rev Fr Ilyan Eades. Administrator: Subdeacon Andrei Grenfell. Language: English.
|Parishes in Australasia and Oceania|