List of parishes in the South Island (NZ)
Revision as of 22:26, May 5, 2006 by Pistevo ('ecclesiastical greek' is the accepted greek for services, and consistant with all other list articles)
|This article forms part of the series|
|Orthodoxy in Australia Timeline |
Orthodoxy in New Zealand Timeline
Gk Orthodox Archd. of ANZ
|GOA Aus - Abp Stylianos|
Antiochian - Metr. Basil
ROCOR - Met Hilarion
Serbian - Bp Irinej
Romanian - Bp Michael
GOM NZ - Met Myron
| Episcopal Assembly of Oceania|
| Antiochian Orthodox |
Greek Orthodox (Aus)
O.L. of Kazan
|Proph. Elias |
St John Mtn
St Sava (Elaine)
|Edit this box|
- Antiochian Orthodox Mission of St Simon and St Jude. Rector: V. Rev. Fr. Jack Witbrock. Language: English (Western Rite).
- Romanian Orthodox Church of St Mary. Rector: Rev.Fr. Emanuel Crainic. Language: Romanian & English
- Antiochian Orthodox Church of Christchurch. Rector: Rev. Fr. Victor Didenco; with Fr Dcn Max Perkins. Language: Romanian, Slavonic, Moldavan and English.
- Greek Orthodox Church of the Dormition of Our Lady. Rector: unknown. Language: Greek.
- Russian Orthodox Church of St Nicholas. Rector: Priest Arkady Trashkov. Language: Slavonic.
- Antiochian Orthodox Chapel of Saint Gregory of Nyssa & Saint Macrina Chapel. Rector: Rev. Fr. Michael Elder. Language: English.
- Antiochian Orthodox Church of St Michael the Archangel. Rector: V. Rev. Fr. Ilyan Eades. Language: English, Greek, Slavonic.
- Romanian Orthodox Mission. Rector: Fr Emmanuel Crainic. Language: Romanian, English
|Parishes in Australasia and Oceania|