List of parishes in the North Island (NZ)
|This article forms part of the series|
|Orthodoxy in Australia Timeline |
Orthodoxy in New Zealand Timeline
Gk Orthodox Archd. of ANZ
|GOA Aus - Abp Stylianos|
Antiochian - Metr. Basil
ROCOR - Met Hilarion
Serbian - Bp Irinej
Romanian - Bp Michael
GOM NZ - Met Myron
| Episcopal Assembly of Oceania|
| Antiochian Orthodox |
Greek Orthodox (Aus)
O.L. of Kazan
|Proph. Elias |
St John Mtn
St Sava (Elaine)
|Edit this box|
- Antiochian Orthodox Mission of St George. Rector: Rev. Fr. George Bosauder. Language: Arabic and English.
- Greek Orthodox Church of the Holy Trinity. Rector: Fr Jacob Cohen. Language: Greek, English
- Russian Orthodox Church of the Resurrection of Christ. Rector: Priest Vladimir Boikov. Language: Russian.
- Serbian Orthodox Church of St King Milutin. Rector: Rev. Fr. Sasha Radoicic. Language: Serbian.
- Greek Orthodox Church Transfiguration of our Lord. Rector: served irregularly by Metropolis clergy. Language: Greek
- Greek Orthodox Church of St John the Baptist. Rector: served irregularly by Wellington clergy. Language: Greek.
- Russian Orthodox Community of St Michael the Archangel. Rector: Hieromonk Ambrose. Language: English/Russian.
- Greek Orthodox Church of St Nicholas. Rector: Served monthly by Priest from the Metropolis.
Language: English, Greek
- Antiochian Orthodox Mission in Wellington. Rector: Rev. Fr. (Dr) Ian J Nield. Language: English, Arabic (others as needed).
- Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Annunciation. Rector: Rev. Fr. George Serras. Language: Greek.
- Greek Orthodox Church of St Andrew the First-Called. Rector: Fr Theologian. Language: Greek.
- Greek Orthodox Church of St Nektarios. Rector: served irregularly by Wellington clergy. Language: Greek.
- Romanian Orthodox Church of St Mary. Rector: Rev. Fr. Marian Dinca. Language: Romanian.
- Russian Orthodox Church of Christ the Saviour. Liturgy twice monthy. Hieromonk Ambrose and Priest Vladimir Boikov. Language: Russian.
- Serbian Orthodox Church of St Sava. Rector: Hieromonk Lazar Caran. Liturgies served twice-monthly. Language: Serbian.