List of parishes in the Australian Capital Territory
Revision as of 12:37, May 27, 2006 by Pistevo
|This article forms part of the series|
Orthodoxy in Australia
|Orthodoxy in Australia Timeline |
Statistics of Orthodoxy in Australia
Gk Orthodox Archd. of ANZ
|GOA Aus - Abp Stylianos|
Antiochian - Met Abp Paul
ROCOR - Met Hilarion
Serbian - Bp Irinej
Romanian - Bp Michael
Without local bishop
| Antiochian Orthodox |
Greek Orthodox (Aus)
O.L. of Kazan
|Proph. Elias |
St John Mtn
St Sava (Elaine)
|Edit this box|
The Australian Capital Territory, a territory created to be directly around the Australian Capital, Canberra, is under two archdioceses and two dioceses.
- Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia, New Zealand, and All Oceania
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia
- ROCOR Diocese of Australia and New Zealand
- Serbian Orthodox Diocese of Australia and New Zealand
- Antiochian Orthodox Mission of St. Ignatius, Farrer. Language: English. Rector: served by Archim. Nabil (Kachab)
- Greek Orthodox Parish-Community of St. Nicholas, Kingston.
- Russian Orthodox Parish of St. John the Baptist (ROCOR), Canberra. Rector: V. Rev. Fr. Alexander Morozov, with Protodeacon Basil Yakimov. Language: Slavonic. 
- Russian Orthodox Mission of St Stephen of Perm, Canberra (ROCOR). Rector: Rev. Fr. George Robinson. Language: English. 
- Serbian Orthodox Parish of St George, Forrest. Language: Serbian.
- Serbian Orthodox Parish of St Sava, Farrer. Language: Serbian.
- Greek Orthodox Parish of St. Demetrius, Queanbeyan.
- Parish Listing for the First Archdiocesan District of New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory, Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia.
- Parish Listing for the Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia and New Zealand
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches in Australia
- Parish Listing for the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia - Diocese of Australia and New Zealand.
|Parishes in Australasia and Oceania|