List of parishes in Western Australia
Revision as of 07:04, June 16, 2006 by Pistevo
|This article forms part of the series|
Orthodoxy in Australia
|Orthodoxy in Australia Timeline |
Statistics of Orthodoxy in Australia
Gk Orthodox Archd. of ANZ
|GOA Aus - Abp Stylianos|
Antiochian - Met Abp Paul
ROCOR - Met Hilarion
Serbian - Bp Irinej
Romanian - Bp Michael
Without local bishop
| Antiochian Orthodox |
Greek Orthodox (Aus)
O.L. of Kazan
|Proph. Elias |
St John Mtn
St Sava (Elaine)
|Edit this box|
The Australian state of Western Australia is in two dioceses, two archdioceses and one exarchate.
- Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia, New Zealand, and All Oceania: Fr Ted Doncaster is the lone Antiochian priest in Western Australia, under omophorion of Metropolitan Paul.
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia: Bishop Nikandros of Dorileou is responsible for the Fifth Archdiocesan District of Western Australia, and the Third Archdiocesan District of South Australia and Northern Territory, auxiliary to Archbishop Stylianos.
- Romanian Orthodox Church in Australia (Romanian Patriarchate): Fr Doru Bucur is the lone Romanian priest in Western Australia, under omophorion of Patriarch Teoctist of Romania.
- Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia: Archpriest Michael Protopopov is the dean of Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia, under omophorion of Archbishop Hilarion.
- Serbian Orthodox Church in Australia and New Zealand: Bishop Milutin is the ruling bishop of the Serbian Orthodox Dioceses in Australia and New Zealand.
- Holy Monastery of St John of the Mountain, Forrestfield, Australia. Superior: Hieromonk Evagrius. Language: Greek, with monthly English Liturgy. 
- Greek Orthodox Parish of the Annunciation, West Perth. Language: Greek.
- Antiochian Orthodox Church of St Anthony the Great, Waterford. Rector: Rev. Fr. Ted Doncaster. Language: English. 
- Greek Orthodox Parish of St Nektarios, Dianella. Language: Greek.
- Greek Orthodox Parish of Pantocrator, Bibra Lake. Language: Greek.
- Russian Orthodox Church of Sts Peter and Paul (ROCOR), Bayswater. Rector: V. Rev. Fr. Sergei Okunev. Language: Slavonic. 
- Serbian Orthodox Parish of St Sava, Highgate. Rector: V. Rev. Hmk. Petar Rados. Language: Serbian.
- Romanian Orthodox Church of St Treime, Stirling. Rector: Rev. Fr. Doru Bucur. Language: Romanian. 
- Serbian Orthodox Parish-Community of St Trojica, Mt. Lawley. Rector: V. Rev. Fr. Milorad Soaktap. Language: Serbian.
Outside of Perth
- Greek Orthodox Parish of Archangels Michael and Gabriel, Geraldton. Language: Greek.
- Greek Orthodox Community of Kalgoorlie. Language: Greek.
- Greek Orthodox Parish-Community of Sts Constantine and Helen, Northbridge. Language: Greek. 
- Greek Orthodox Parish of St John the Theologian, Prevelly Park. Language: Greek.
- Greek Orthodox Parish of St Nicholas, East Bunbury. Language: Greek.
- Antiochian Orthodox Mission of St Helen, South Bunbury. Rector: Rev. Fr. Ted Doncaster. Language: English and Arabic.
- Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia, New Zealand, and All Oceania - Parish Directory for Western Australia - 
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia - Fifth Archdiocesan District of Western Australia - .
- Romanian Churches in Australia
- Parish Directory, Diocese of Australia and New Zealand (ROCOR).
- Parish Directory of the Serbian Orthodox Churches in Australia and New Zealand.
|Parishes in Australasia and Oceania|