List of parishes in Tasmania
|This article forms part of the series|
Orthodoxy in Australia
|Orthodoxy in Australia Timeline |
Statistics of Orthodoxy in Australia
Gk Orthodox Archd. of ANZ
|GOA Aus - Abp Stylianos|
Antiochian - Met Abp Paul
ROCOR - Met Hilarion
Serbian - Bp Irinej
Romanian - Bp Michael
Without local bishop
| Antiochian Orthodox |
Greek Orthodox (Aus)
O.L. of Kazan
|Proph. Elias |
St John Mtn
St Sava (Elaine)
|Edit this box|
- Saint Petroc Monastery, South Hobart. Superior: Hieromonk Michael. Language: English, in Western Rite. 
- Greek Orthodox Parish of Saint George, New Town. (Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia) Rector: Rev. Fr. Timothy Evangelinidis. Language: Greek/English.
- Russian Orthodox Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross (ROCOR), Lenah Valley. Language: Slavonic.
- Serbian Orthodox Church of Svetog Krsta, Moonah. Language: Serbian.
- Russian Orthodox Church of All Saints (ROCOR), Launceston.
- Greek Orthodox Parish-Community of the Dormition of Our Lady, South Launceston (Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia). Priest-in-Charge: Rev. Fr. Timothy Evangelinidis (from Hobart). Language: Greek/English, monthly services.
- St Stephen Community (ROCOR), Launceston. Rector: Rev. Fr. Barry Jefferies. Language: English, in Western Rite.
- Parish Listing for the Second Archdiocesan District of Victoria and Tasmania, Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia.
- Parish Listing for the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia - Diocese of Australia and New Zealand.
- Parish directory of Serbian Orthodox Churches in Australia and New Zealand.
|Parishes in Australasia and Oceania|